Frequently Asked Questions.
Wired & Wireless Alarms:
Why do I really need to have a home security system installed?
- In these tough economic times this is a question that many people are asking themselves.
- Please click on this link for what we believe are the top reasons: Top Reasons to consider a Home Security System
Why does my alarm system activate for no apparent reason?
- There are some useful things you can check out for yourself before calling us, saving you time and money.
- Please click on this link for more information: Why does my Alarm system false alarm?
I have just moved into a new house with an alarm system but no instructions?
- Call us and we will arrange a time and a date that is convenient to visit you.
- In most cases we can reset the code on the alarm so that you can enter your own code that no one else will know.
- We will then check the system operation and programming to ensure everything is working as it should and then give you a demonstration of how to use the system.
- We will also leave you our contact details if you encounter any problems further down the line.
How can I change my alarm system code?
- On a Texecom Premier alarm – Enter current code, press menu, press ‘yes’ or √, use up and down arrows to scroll through to change code, press ‘yes’ or √, enter new code 4 digits, press ‘yes’ or √, then press ‘reset’ button followed by ‘yes’ or √ to leave menu. Test new code.
- On a Pyronix Euro 46 or Enforcer – Press ‘D’ letter and enter current code, press ‘no’ until change code is displayed, press ‘yes’, enter new code, 4 digits, press ‘yes’, press ‘A’ to leave menu. Test new code.
Analogue & IP CCTV:
How do i search my cameras for an incident on my phone / tablet ?
- Please click on the approiate link below depending on the application you are using. This will take you to our quick guide on using the appliaction including doing a “Search”.
I have had a new wireless router installed and can no longer access my cameras on my phone / tablet. What shall i do ?
- If you contact us we can either arrange for a engineer to visit to re-setup your new router or in some case we can do this remotely with your assistance.
Alarm user manuals
- Texecom Veritas 8 / r8 / 8 compact – Texecom Veritas Alarm – user guide
- Texecom Premier 24 / 48 / 88 / – Texecom Premier Alarm – user guide
- Home control + Application – Home Control + – user
CCTV System Manuals
- Hikvision IVMS-4500 Application – IVMS-4500 – user
- Hikvision Hik-Connect Application – Hik-Connect – user
- Hikvision 7604 NVR – 7604 NVR – user
- Hikvision 7608 NVR – 7608 NVR- user
- Hikvision 7716 NVR – 7716 NVR – user
Access Control Manuals
- Paxton Compact Keypad – Compact Programming